Wednesday 2 December 2015

Better Service Is the Key to Customer Satisfaction

The importance of customer satisfaction can never be undermined. These days’ getting honest and reliable reviews for companies has become easy, thanks to digital presence of the same. Let me state two examples which will support my belief that winning a customer’s trust is foremost for any company/ brand.
Mr. Bajaj, my dear friend, is an ardent fan of online shopping. Since the last two years, I have not seen him opting for a physical shopping experience. Whether it is his clothes, shoes, electronics or furniture he simply books it online, at the click of a mouse. Life is convenient and he gets to spend more time in doing things that he wants to, rather than driving on the busy streets of Mumbai.
Now coming to my own experience, I have always questioned the quality of services provided by different online marketers. Though the promptness of delivery impresses me, yet the various stories of cheat and poor quality discourages me to shop online. My distrust is not baseless; I back it with personal experience. There was a time when I did actually order a shirt and a pair of shoes online, but what came in after 7 days of wait was highly discouraging, bursting the cloud of marketing gimmick and it helped me see clearly through the false and exaggerated promises.

Well, the idea to share these two case studies is only to bring my point more strongly on the table that better service is the only, and allow me to repeat, the only key to Customer Satisfaction. You satisfy a customer ones and he shops again and again. He spreads the word around, encourage his friends/ family/ acquaintance to trust you and few may even write reviews and feedback, resulting in a better image for you. When I say “you” I mean the company, product, service used. On the other hand, one dissatisfied client can make you lose many probable customers.
Let us never forget, one of the oldest marketing techniques which has also stood the test of time is “Customer is the King”. Any organization big or small cannot afford to ignore the importance of customers. Providing a particular service or product is not limited to selling it. A lot of effort is required and should be put by companies to retain customers.
Wish to know what customers think about us, read customer feedback at Midas pc touch review and judge for yourself how are services our. Midas pc touch strongly believes in the concept that a single satisfied regular customer is better than a mounting number of one time customers. We reach out to a vast global base and deliver 24*7 computer support services online. Check out www.midaspctouch.com to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment